Summary and Suggestions


At the first time, i wished that i could enhance my self after attending this program and yaaay that wish came true!! The benefit are i could improve my english, enhance my self competences in teaching skill, and many more! Thanks to Maam Elvie as my cooperating teacher, who guided me during my teaching practice in Dep.Ed CLSU Elementary Lab School. and so thanks to college of education team, Internation Affairs Office who accomadating us nicely here.

Because your support,  I know how to teach English in using many innovation methods as ive said before. Besides that, my classroom managements skills is developing here. For now, i can use many various silent signals (the 5 seconds signal, TPR, and so on) to make students pay attention to us, and  how to manage the time, to face unpredicted problems, and how to be a minority in other country. In here too, my eyes are opened wider about other religious and cultures.

I’m so lucky for being a student exchange in CLSU. I was not only spending my time by learning but we're having holidays as well. So it became a nice combination, am I right? Thank you CLSU, it’s such an honour to enhance my self - competences here, one of the biggest university in Luzon Island and also the best campus in Philippine. Thanks a bunch for having me and accommodating me so nice. I could enjoy my 28 days here. I wish I can bring what I’ve got here to Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment